Speed3 times is a charm
By Adam on
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda3 Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
What can I say that has not already been said. The bottom line, it's great. For years I have owned GM muscle in LS1 powered Camaros. I guess I was naive to accept a turbo 4. Not that I don't like the LS1, but I feel like I have one again, just way more refined. The suspension is great, the clutch and shift pattern are very smooth and the torque curve is great for my wife to pull out in traffic. I am a born again Speed3 fan, it's great to go to the store and actually have a place to put food, and even luggage on vacations. And the best part, well I am still waiting to pull up beside a Mustang GT and have a little fun.
Favorite Features
The car is great, Engine and suspension system is out of this world for a "Family Car". The interior is a great fit and very comfortable for a daily driver. Not to mention we have great room for luggage, a baby and torque. Its the Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde of Cars.
Suggested Improvements
A manual for convincing your wife to let you drive it more. Other than that I cannot think of one, As far as I am concerned, this is one of the best cars that has rolled off a line in years.