2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3 Consumer Review: My red hot spicy mid-life cris

2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3 - Consumer Review

Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

My red hot spicy mid-life crisis car!
By The_Spicy_One on

2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed 3 Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought this car used at 6,500 miles and have put about 9k on it myself. I must say that each and every single one of those miles have a smile attached to it! The car is very stable at highway speed and is quite capable of keeping up with much faster and more upscale sports cars. My daily commute to work is about 15 miles and I mostly do city driving. My driving style tends to be more on the spirited side of the spectrum. I love the exhaust note, the acceleration, braking and cornering! The build quality and workmanship is superior and the design is very modest but attractive. Driven modestly, this car will not attract attention, but if you have the devil's gas foot, watch out!

Turbocharger, Bose audio system, exhaust note, braking and cornering capabilities, overall build quality at this price level.

Gets nervous at higher speeds on bumpy roads, real (euro style) fog lamps, better horn (OK, my kids made me put that in), on-off-door switch for rear cargo area lamp, tighter & shorter throw shifter, extendable sunshades, body colored brake calipers with MazdaSpeed logo, better paint quality.