Perfect Blend
By Mazda Man on
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda3 Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
After a long period of test driving cars I finally decided the Mazda was for me. It's just got everything I need and want. Plenty of room for all my stuff, good gas mileage and has plenty of power. Step on the gas and you feel an invisible wave of torque moving you along. Bottom end, top end, there's always plenty of power. The handling is extraordinary, probably handles as well as some rwd cars. Torque steer is alive but manageable. Keeping all the power in check are the powerful brakes, the steering is responsive and provides lots of feedback. All this performance and fun and still enough room for everything you own. This car is an amazing mixture of all you need.
Favorite Features
The power and the feeling of the turbo pushing you along. The way it handles with minimal understeer and roll. Controls all placed perfectly. GPS. The transmission thats slick with short and close throws. The way the car looks wheather moving fast or standing still while everyone admires it.
Suggested Improvements
Being picky here but I just dont like the interior design at all. Torque steer off launch can be a little crazy. No sunroof. Power ends at 5k rpms.