2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda3 2.3L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - One bad hombre!

2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda3 Hatchback - Consumer Review

2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda3 Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

One bad hombre!
By Bearsk8r on

2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda3 Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Mazda really did their homework on this one. The fit and finish is excellent. I purchased the upscale model and am quite enamored with the bells and whistles (automatic climate control, headlights & windshield wipers, MP3 connection, etc.). The seats are very comfortable and adjustable. Love the BOSE system! Even my wife likes the comfort of the car. When the turbo kicks in, it reminds me of my Ducati with the throttle wide open. Six speed is nice, although regular 3's 5-speed shifts smoother. Clutch engages/disengages a little quick, but that makes for good power shifts. Cornering is quick and smooth. Ride doesn't wear you out. For the price, I don't think I could have done better!

Favorite Features

Ride; comfort; performance; BOSE sound; auto headlights, windshield wipers, climate control, stereo level; MP3 jack; color (Real Red).

Suggested Improvements

Get the standard 3's precision in manual shifter. Other than that, Mazda nailed it!