I LOVE THIS CAR!
By Bill on
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed Mazda3 Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
Just picked my Speed3 up this morning. Having windows tinted now and can't wait to get back in. Read all the hype and was skeptical. Well, after jumping through some hoops to get the dealership let me drive it, it's a amazing little car. Torque and understeer are present, but nowhere near unacceptable levels. Goes in turns hard and holds line very well. Heard some knocks on the transmission, but I think it's smooth and responsive. Now we'll just have to see what the gas mileage is like because it's going to be hard to hold off the throttle in this rocket. Heard MazdaSpeed is coming out with a tuner kit that will add about 35 horse...wow!
Favorite Features
Love the exterior and interior styling. Seats provide very good lateral support. Stereo seems powerful enough. Never pictured myself driving a blue car, but Cosmic Blue is way cool. Easily will fly under the radar! Exhaust note is pretty sweet too.
Suggested Improvements
Wish the GP package came with a sunroof. Other than that, for the price don't have much room to complain about anything!