2015 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
2015 Mazda 6 Touring
By scrdn1 on 12/17/14 10:05 AM (PST)

2015 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

At the end of my VW CC lease, I chose the Mazda 6 Touring with the 6 speed manual. Chose the Mazda for the manual, and didnt want a mid size sedan with a CVT transmision. Well put together inside and out. Trunk is cavernous and rear seats have great leg room. I have had problems with the touch screen as Edmunds suggests. MPG has been about 28 in mixed city highway driving. It's also a beautiful car BTW with the Deep Crystal Blue exterior.

2000-mile review
By pb4128 on 12/05/14 07:17 AM (PST)

2015 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have had my Mazda6 for a month and a half now. I am, overall, very happy with the vehicle. I was leaning towards a Honda Accord because I have owned Hondas in the past, but I could not stand the CVT. This brings up my favorite feature in the Mazda: the automatic transmission - perfect, absolutely perfect. It is smooth and quick shifting, and always eager to downshift for more power. It is like it reads my mind and is always ready for the next move. It is, quite simply, the best automatic transmission I have ever experienced. The engine is smooth and powerful enough. I have not really measured fuel economy. The interior and exterior design are clean and un-cluttered.

Very Impressed
By jfcpamba on 11/13/14 19:29 PM (PST)

2015 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I was looking for a fun car to drive, manual that could fit our family of five. Test drove many cars and decided on the 6. This car is not perfect, but it is an excellent car for this price point. The best part of this car is the drive. It feels and handles great, like you are connected to the road. The fit and finish on the inside are fantastic as everything has a really nice look and feel to it. Nothing fantastic, but everything is nice. On the outside, I think it's a beut...but that's my opinion. I've had it for 6 weeks now and am now averaging 33 mpg in mixed driving. Hard to believe! This car is what I was looking for.

Great looking car, lots of tech, good mileage too; but need more power.
By inwester on 08/27/14 08:08 AM (PDT)

2015 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I got the 2015 Mazda 6 Grand Touring in red, black leather interior with contrast stitching, Tech package and with mats, bumper applique etc. MSRP was $33.4k, got it for $30.7k and leased it for $370/mo with no down for 3 yr/15k lease. Now to the actual review of the car. The car just looks gorgeous and I always wanted a red car. The engine is under-powered, but the i-eloop gives great gas mileage (40% hwy/60% city = 33 mpg). The ride is a little harsh, especially for people in the back, the 19" low profile tires are overkill in my opinion. Interior materials are top notch, seats comfortable and Bose sound system is good too. Steering is a little light for my liking but its smooth.

The Non Mainstream Sedan
By leo_miami on 07/29/14 20:14 PM (PDT)

2015 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is a beautiful affordable sedan. It has character and the ride quality is not bad even with the 19" wheels. It looks and feels upscale inside a out. I got it with the Sunroof and Bose package which is a must for this car. The Stereo sounds amazing. The car feels safe and stable.

Exceptional Car
By cajone on 07/26/14 06:01 AM (PDT)

2015 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I love my 2015 Mazda 6 Grand Touring with ieloop. Great handling and very responsive. Tons of safety features, which won me over. The Mazda 6 is very comfortable and gives you somewhat of a sporty feel. Touch screen is a little dated but all in all a fantastic car with great gas mileage without being a hybrid. I chose this car over the Mercedes CLA250. It's absolutely exceptional with huge trunk space. Test drive one and you will see for yourself.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.