This is one great car. Better than expected.
By s100y on
2014 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
This is the best car buying decision I think I made. Stunning looks, solid build quality, good visibility, excellent handling and road feel, best steering feel I ever experienced. Have put on about 800 miles, getting 30 mpg (70% city). The ride and road feel is getting better every day as it is breaking in. Power and acceleration is quite good for 4 cyl, better than the Altima/Camry/Outback/Malibu I test drove. Hill start assist is a useful feature. I did not notice any significant road noise as some have mentioned. Gear shift is well tuned for optimum acceleration and fuel efficiency. Touch screen size is good enough, intutive and works well, no problem pairing BT phone.
Favorite Features
Most eyecatching body design. Soul red color stands out. Great mileage, good power and acceleration, solid road handling, steerng feel, very comfortable seats.
Suggested Improvements
Did not find anything significant that needs improvement. I am not going to nitpick here like screen size or rear view mirror size, they are just so subjective.
By jg11596
on 03/27/13 09:49 AM (PDT)

does audio have mechanical buttons or just touch screen?

By s100y
on 03/27/13 12:38 PM (PDT)

jg, it has a manual buttons to select Audio/Phone.Nav..modes. Once in the audio mode it has touch screen to select AM,FM,CD etc.

By alhoss
on 06/22/13 17:16 PM (PDT)

what color did you chose for the interior and our you happy with the color?