2014 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: The best!

2014 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

i Grand Touring Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

The best!
By andyady on

2014 Mazda 6 i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just got myself a 2014 Mazda GT with all the options available and I could not be happier. This car got style, a bold look, a great quality interior, the leather is great, sunroof is great, the acceleration and the manual mode are really fun. I love all the sensors including the backup, blind sports, night and rain sensors. The cruise radar is a must have. Can I also say that I love the 19" rims?
Interior room is enough for what I need and I am 6.4. This car is great to drive and I love how it easily adapts to driving conditions. As far as gas mileage I think the author's estimates are not accurate however it does depend on how you drive it. I am close to 30 MPG combined, first tank.

Cruise radar, Blind spot sensors, back up camera, sunroof, bose sound, leather, navigation

I would have liked the light dimming film also installed on the passenger's side mirror. I like that the driver and center mirror has it but why not the passenger's mirror?

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By jrabakker
on 05/11/13 05:20 AM (UTC)

I just completed writing my review (not posted yet) and now reading through yours and others I realize I haven't even listed half the features on this car! It is just very impressive what Mazda has been able to put together for that kind of money. And another feature I really like: it's built in Japan.