2014 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: Just took delivery - so far so

2014 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

i Grand Touring Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Just took delivery - so far so good
By mrod500 on

2014 Mazda 6 i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I haven't had the car a week yet but so far so good. I agree with the others that it's arguable one of the best looking cars on the road today. I also like that I'm not lumped into the "Camry and Accord" group. There simply aren't that many Mazda 6's on the road so it's nice to be a little different. I can see why they charge more for red or white. I went with white since so many of my friends have red cars. It looks great! I traded in a Corolla for this car so naturally it feels super loaded to me and it is. It's got literally everything. I've had several BMW models in the past and I like to feel the road and that's what you get with the huge 19" wheels.

Still getting used to the NAV and my previous car had NAV with traffic which was really nice. I don't think this NAV has traffic, or I haven't found to how to turn it on yet. The wheels are awesome, the lip spoiler on both the bottom front and the rear deck make the car look aggressive. The dash is loaded and the leather and stitching so far seems high quality. Fuel economy is supposed to be great however I'm still on my first take of gas so I'll get back to you on that one.

Can always use more horsepower although I went from 140 in my Corolla to 184 in this car so that seems adequate, for now. Arm rests need to be higher, especially for the left arm. The NAV is a little quirky to use (I've never used TOM-TOM before) but I would imagine I'll get used to it.