2014 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: really incredible car

2014 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

i Grand Touring Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

really incredible car
By dancingyaya on

2014 Mazda 6 i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I am so pleased with this car. It is stylish and sleek. The design is distinctive. It rides very smoothly and gets great gas mileage. I like to drive, and in this car, I feel very connected to the driving experience. The steering is responsive, the fuel economy is great, yet the power is there when you need or want it. Interior is comfortable, ride is quiet, Bose stereo system is great.

Favorite Features

Smooth ride, silky transmission, bose stereo, fuel economy.

Suggested Improvements

Naviigation system could be better, but that's not the sort of thing that bothers me.
By cecmazda6
on 05/27/14 21:20 PM (PDT)

It really is amazing. I have the touring with tech package which other than a sunroof and 'real' leather seats gives you almost everything you could possibly want... that Bose system is pure ear candy! I especially like what you said about the engine haha... it sounds amazingly smooth and deep compared to most typical 4 cylinder engines I've heard that sound like whining blenders... they got so many things right with this new 6... best of luck with yours! What color did you get? After 4 silver cars I got the meteor gray and find it particularly lustrous.