Great Drivability but horrible interior finish
By graym6 on
2014 Mazda Mazda6 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
Pros: I bought this car mainly because it has great exterior design and 6 automatic transmission. After I test drove Honda accord, I know I am not ready for CVT yet. I knew I made a right choice of buying Mazda 6. It drives amazingly well and has great handling. I give a special credit to front suspension which does the cornering without creating discomfort. Cons: Interior rattles a lot. This problem is already known for many Mazda 6 owners. If you just type the words "2014 Mazda 6 rattles" in google engine search, you will wonder if this is a new car. I just can't believe they don't catch all these rattling noises when they made prototypes. Granted, I bought Mazda not Toyota.
By cubanpete
on 09/09/13 15:49 PM (PDT)

Humm. The issus that I've had with the car are on record in a previous post but I have to admit, I have 12k miles on the car and there are no rattles. None. Just wind noise :-(

By retire36
on 02/08/14 10:43 AM (PST)

Pretty excited until I read several comments about wind noise. I can't handle that so I'm moving on. Spend too much time freeways.

By 2friedchicken
on 09/06/13 13:55 PM (PDT)

Thanks for the review i dumped my 08 camry it rattle. i have a 2011 mazda 6 now and was thinking about getting the 2014 because of the gas milage and design but i think i'll still with mine...