Game Over
By fenstersponge on
2014 Mazda Mazda6 i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
Already put over 1000 miles on my new Mazda6 GT. I agree with an earlier post stating that this car is easily best in class. I drove everything multiple times and read tons of reviews. Drove Passat (gas and diesel), Accord, Fusion, Altima. It was down to the Passat and the Altima. The Passat was roomy and solid, the Altima had all the bells and whistles. Then I drove the Mazda. Game over. This car looks terrific both inside and out. Very classy interior. Lots of soft touch materials. Switchgear feels expensive. Take my advice and spring for the GT. The leather seats are AMAZING. I got the almond leather. Does not heat up in the July heat.
Favorite Features
Powerful engine that is somehow getting 31 MPG. Adaptive headlights that look around corners. Seat memory. The SEATS. This car is so comfortable. Beautiful instrument panel. Transmission that shifts less aggressively when you aren't flogging it. Climate controls are really simple yet eye-catching. Just wish they were a bit higher on the dash. Bluetooth microphone works great. Also love that I can just get in the car and stream songs from my iPhone without plugging it in.
Suggested Improvements
Move the clock up to eye level. Visibility out of the car is not very good. Backup camera is nice but you NEED it. Phone integration does not read text messages from iPhone.