2014 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: First Zoom

2014 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

i Touring Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

First Zoom
By onedriver on

2014 Mazda 6 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

My first Mazda and im not disappointed. The car feels very light and its very nimble compared to other models I test drove. I decided on the manual since I like to feel more involved when driving, the trans is smooth and has short throws compared to others. The design is sporty and refreshing compared to other mainstream sedans. 250 miles in and avg 30mpg but have been driving pretty aggressively, we'll have to see when the excitement subsides and see how much more I can get out of skyactive. Love driving this sporty sedan and the stares I get everywhere I go is a sign that Mazda has a winner here.

Whats not to love but the seats are great and the smooth transmission. Im a newbie Mazda fan

The car computer should have more functions, radio controls overdone(Touchscreen, reg input buttons, steering wheel controls and commander switch) touchscreen should encompass the space completely w/out physical buttons. Armrest compartment should be bigger to be useful.