2012 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
Best Value in a Sporty Sedan
By madmaz on 08/08/13 15:00 PM (PDT)

2012 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

We all know that Mazda got a deal on Black, Gray and Silver paint but that's OK. For the price of Mazda 3 where else can you find a car that's fun to drive, handles better than the competition, has great seats, is relatively quiet inside (windows up) and has a huge trunk. Very important (to me) ... this is not a "Skyactiv" engine but the 2.5 4-cyl averages 30 mpg in mixed driving; with a clutch, you can coast up to traffic lights. Alas, it is not a drag-racer but will keep up with normal traffic. Engine will come on strong over 3K RPM but fuel mileage will suffer. At 10K miles on the clock, no mechanical or electrical issues. A well-built machine. Highly recommended.

FUN TO DRIVE!!!
By alainp on 02/01/13 18:00 PM (PST)

2012 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I've had so many cars and I can say for sure that: if you're looking for a mid-size sedan for a good price, fun to drive, comfortable and sporty looking, don't look any further, the Mazda6 is the answer!

Not a family car
By mommabllck on 08/20/12 06:57 AM (PDT)

2012 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

There are a few pros to this car however it doesn't function well as a family car. The latch system was too far into the seat which made uninstall difficult. The driver seat even though adjustable, just wasn't comfortable enough.

Fun and practical
By hutch7 on 06/01/12 21:00 PM (PDT)

2012 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Honestly I was looking for a 3 but with all the incentives the 6 was a better deal. I like the looks, comfort and driving dynamics. The interior is comfortable and ergonomic. I love the 6M tranny, shifts easily and the clutch is pretty much perfect. My son keeps asking to borrow the keys and take it out (he's learning to drive a stick). So far so good.

The car for tall people.
By jim9200 on 02/10/12 08:21 AM (PST)

2012 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I'm 6'5 and finding a comfortable car without breaking the bank is quite a feat. But here it is, the Mazda6. Plenty of room, great price and the the Mazda6 is a blast to drive! It hugs the corners and accelerates quickly for entering the freeway. Telescoping steering wheel and height adjusting seat makes it a very comfortable ride for long trips and the way the windows are designed, one really gets a beautiful, unobstructed veiw of the outside world. I gave it a 4 in the performance because it's a bit sluggish starting off at a light but makes it up once out of 1st gear.

Drive this before buying Camry
By markregel1 on 01/07/12 21:44 PM (PST)

2012 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

To be honest I purchased this over Camry for the cost savings (big discounts) but after driving it for a few days I know I made the right choice. The driving dynamics are vastly superior without giving up anything with regard to comfort. Build quality and refinement are outstanding. If anything it feels tighter and more refined than Camry.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan in VA is:

$164 per month*