2011 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan 3.7L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2011 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2011 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

s Grand Touring Sedan (3.7L V6 6-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
Love my Mazda6!
By joner800 on 07/08/11 08:22 AM (PDT)

2011 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

this is the third mazda i have owned ('96 protege, '03 6s) and i have loved all three of them. the new 6 adds some beef under the hood, and some very nifty tech features. the car is truly fun to drive and beats any comp in the class handily. i previously didnt think much of the new 6 as i have always been a fan of the older body style. but when i got in and drove it, i fell in love! before i bought my 6, i looked at the g35, a4, c280, and some others, but you just cant beat the value in a mazda. i got more room, more features, more/same warranty; basically, a brand new luxury/sports car for the price of a used luxury car. mazda loyalty programs added to the bottom line, also.

Zoom Zoom!!
By monkeytoes on 12/09/10 14:16 PM (PST)

2011 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

It is a great car for someone with a family and it also great for the single person. I have had mine for 1 month and I am 100% happy with the car. I only wish the V6 motor had a little more power behind it! I think the car shifts way too early which cuts down on the horsepower. My previous cars were 2.0 and this is a 3.7 and I am confident is saying the 2.0 was much quicker off the line. The gas mileage is taking some getting used too. I am averaging 23.5 miles both highway and city.