2010 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: Worth the money, big time!

2010 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

Worth the money, big time!
By Rob on

2010 Mazda 6 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Purchased this car in December of 09. I put about 3000 miles on it, so far and I can't say anything bad about it. The car handles great (put winter tiers on it) in the snow, dry or wet. The Luxury package is worth the money on the GT-i4. I am glad I got this car instead of the Nissan Altima, the Mazda is just a better car overall in my opinion. We drove to Montreal in a snow storm, and we all felt very confident that the car would take us there safely. Nice quiet, firm, stable ride. The Bose sound system with the Centrepoint Surround Sound is great, the Bluetooth, the blind spot monitoring system, the DSP, all great options. Great US built car (it was about time). Well done Mazda!

Blind spot monitoring system, firm ride. Lots of room for the front and rear seating, great trunk space.

Can't think of anything else except that the side mirrors should fold and that the doors should lock when you put the car in drive. Mind you, missing these things, wasn’t a deal breaker for me.