Great car, if you like large
By joellein on
2010 Mazda Mazda6 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)
I ended up turning in my leased '07 Mazda6 I sport value. That was a very nice car that I could have driven for another 3-5 years. But, with the zero interest loans on purchase of the new 2010 Mazda6 I decided to get one. This model has a few more features (auxillary audio input and rear spoiler) than the '07 model and is a bit quieter (less road and engine noise) and a bit more powerful engine for same gas mileage.
Favorite Features
Comfort; the seats are multi-adjustable-I like to sit upright like I'm driving a semi truck and am able to do that in this car. Engine seems to have just enough power to make driving fun, along with the steering and chasis being on the sporty side.
Suggested Improvements
The car is large. I do not think it needs to be this large and if I had a choice I would have made the new 6 the size of the previous model Mazda6; I think that was just the perfect size for 99% of most people's driving/transportation needs. I looked at several smaller cars, including Mazda3, but all had more road and engine noise than this Mazda6. So, I picked a larger than desirable car in order to get the refinement I was looking for. Wake up America! Good, refined, cars should not have to be this large.