2010 Mazda Mazda6 2.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Quality vehicle at a reasonable

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Review

2010 Mazda Mazda6 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Quality vehicle at a reasonable price
By DJ on

2010 Mazda Mazda6 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Have put close to a 1,000 on this car so for and overall I'm quite satisfied. This car's exterior design is right up there with all the other competition in its class. It has just enough power for the price, it gets good gas mileage, and the ride is smooth. Other reviews indicate "excessive road noise" but I haven't noticed anything unusual. I agree that SOME of the interior accents are somewhat cheap (front side air vents, backseat fold-down cupholder, etc)but for the price, you'll be hardpressed to find a better vehicle. Before you spend the extra money on the Camry or Accord, give the Mazda 6 a look.

Favorite Features

The unique design and overall look of the interior and dash arrangement. I love the digital gas consumption meter which helps with maximizing your MPG...and it's conveniently located above the radio so you don't have to look down at the regular controls. The trunk in this car is ENORMOUS!

Suggested Improvements

A few of the interior peices should be upgraded and I wish the sound quality of the radio was better.