No comfort at all
By vvv on
2010 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)
Seat cannot be moved all the way back. I am 5'10" and even then I would need to move the seat at least 5" back to have my legs not too much bended. Ironically, they sell this car as sporty one. Next, I cannot reach the steering wheel when laying back even a little bit. Again, you don't drive any car completely upright like a tractor. Now, when I am upright, the steering wheel covers the view of instrument table. If I want to see the table, I must move the wheel all the way up and that really looks like driving a tractor. Overall, not being able to sit comfortably in this car makes me problems on long trips due to my sensitive back. 24mpg at 65mph without A/C. That's ridiculous.
Favorite Features
Both it for external design. Didn't want to see yet another Accord around. My mistake... Amber lights 205 tires with enough clearance to use snow chains Lights turn off automatically, not bothering with beeping if left on.
Suggested Improvements
Distances from seat to pedals and steering wheel, the height of the seat and the height of steering wheel are so wrong. It looks like its taken from some 1950 car. So wrong positioned. High-short beam handle should be one command(not two positions) Air to the back seat? USB? Many,many others...
By slademt
on 12/29/10 09:30 AM (PST)

I am not sure what you are talking about, the car is very comfortable. I am 5'11' and I do not have issues with the Mazda 6's seat moving back. I don't agree with you on the comfort. The performance is amazing. It is only the fastest car in its class and handles well. The fuel economy is actually good. I am averaging 22city and 31highway with a 3.7L engine. The car is definitely fun to drive.

By Anonymous
on 02/02/11 11:20 AM (PST)

Did you not test-drive the car before buying it? I cannot think of a more irresponsible thing to do than buy a car that is not comfortable, or doesn't suit you, then complain about what a bad car it is.