Looks pretty, but kind of clunky.
By hazeley on
2010 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)
I like the appearance of the vehicle from the outside, and the price was right when I bought it. However, I found I never really got comfortable in it, even after driving it for 3 years. I'm almost 6' tall, and I felt like I was surrounded by dangerous blind spots. It's deceptively big, and kind of heavy and slow. The interior felt a little cheap, and it's so low to the ground (around 5" of clearance), but also so long that I was frequently knicking the front bumper on the ground. In a storm, I drove through a puddle that wasn't even that deep, and two parts of the plastic covering attached with plastic bolts over the engine caught in the water and ripped off.
Favorite Features
The appearance from the outside, price.
Suggested Improvements
Make it a shorter, provide better ground clearance and reduce the blind spots for taller drivers. Also, make the headlights easier to replace!!! They're a pain to change, you have to disassemble the wheel well to get at it. I just went car shopping for a new vehicle to replace the Maz and headlight replacement procedure was on my list of questions for the dealers.