Great Car
By slademt on
2010 Mazda Mazda6 i Touring Plus 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)
The Mazda 6 2.5L has 170 horse power and 167 pound feet of torque. The 4 cylinder is pretty nimble. It accelerates the car from 0-60 in 7.9 seconds at it fastest. I think that is pretty good for a 4 cylinder engine that is not turbo charged. I am averaging 24 city and 33 highway in gas mileage. I bought the Touring Plus trim brand new for $22,514. The cars MSRP brand new was $24,625. The dealership gave me a good deal. The car is comfortable and fun to drive. My husband has the 3.7L Mazda 6 and that one is even more fun to drive. The car seems to be designed well. I have owned the car for 4 months now and I have not had any issues. I feel the car will be reliable.
Favorite Features
The car locks automatically once car passes 10 m/h. Love the gauge lights. The lights are a combination of blue, red and white. The blind spot monitoring system is awesome. The 5 star crash test rating gives a sense of safety. The car handles curves very well. The gas mileage is good. The seats are comfortable. Love the antitheft alarm system.
Suggested Improvements
I would suggest that mazda build a more powerful 4 cylinder egine that puts out 190 to 200 horse power, but still gets good gas mileage. That would make the 4 cylinder mazda 6 even more fun to drive. Include the Xenon lights in the Touring Plus trim. .