Great Car
By Daniel on
2010 Mazda Mazda6 i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)
We were looking at different cars for about 2 months. started with the Camry, Altima, Maxima, Fusion, Malibu, Jetta - and none of these cars were as fun to drive as the Mazda6. Blind spot monitoring works great the Bose sound system is very good, great responsive 4 cylinder ride is smooth but not soft. We tried the car in the snow-wet-dry and it was great,on winter tires. My only complaint is the stock Michelin tires. I'll get the new Yokohama Avid Envigors in the spring. Other than the tires I can't find anything wrong with this car. The brakes are fantastic, the trunk space is more than enough. The interior is a lot nicer and friendlier than any other car in its class. Enjoy the ride!!!
Favorite Features
Blind spot monitoring system, Bose sound system, firm ride. Gas mileage is pretty good. I am getting in the winter about 28 miles to the gallon, not bad. After the break in, I am sure it will get a bit better. Solid build.
Suggested Improvements
I would only suggest a better tire choice by Mazda. As I said in my review, the Michelin is not the best in wet conditions. Other than the tires, I can't say anything bad about this car.