2010 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: Best in Class

2010 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

Best in Class
By Sebastian on

2010 Mazda 6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

60+ miles each work day. All highway. Handling is very responsive. Sports car like feel. Hugs the road. Comfortable driver's seat. Probably won't ever sit in the passenger seat! I researched the Camry, Accord and Altima. Drove them all. Bought this. Only downside is the road noise. It's not loud per se. But, test drive the car on the highway if it is something that bothers you. Cranking Sirius on the Bose stereo is always a good way to drown out road noise. Fuel economy is not as bad as it looks in the 6cyl. I have 1700+ and I am averaging 22 MPG. I noticed that when I set the cruise, I appear to be getting 25+. Mazda has a winner with this model.

Styling, handling, bells and whistles for the money. Best value and best looking in its class. Great sound system for this class of car.

Try to reduce the cabin highway road noise. Doors should be able to lock automatically when shifting out of park. Have the side view mirrors pivot which is good for parking on narrow streets/tight parking lots.