2010 Mazda 6i GT Sangria Red Mica
By mrchuck on
2010 Mazda Mazda6 i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)
I now have over 5500 miles on it. Just finished a round trip to the West Coast. Boy was this fun driving. Absolutely effortless and really enjoyed watching the miles just fly by. This is a road car! Everything works, no flaws or defects. Now let me tell you about changing the oil and filter yourself. I like to do my own and the Mazda engineers thought of people like me. There is a hole in the bottom plastic cover that allows the oil filter to be seen and absolutely easy to remove and replace. Exact same thing for the oil pan plug. Super thought and engineering on this means no mess, no drips. You could be wearing real nice clothes to do this!
Favorite Features
Bose radio- best car system I have ever owned. Blind spot monitor on both door mirrors. FUN to watch them light up and warn you. Key fob in pocket lets only you open trunk, doors, while your friend standing next to you can't!! I demonstrate this all the time. Love the push button start.
Suggested Improvements
Wish it had auto-door locks when you start to drive. Yes, it should really have this.