2010 Mazda 6i GT Sangria Red Mica
By mrchuck on
2010 Mazda Mazda6 i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)
The new car smell of tan leather in a red car is a must! WOW! The tech features are outstanding. The Bose sound system is absolutely awesome. Comfort and quietness wherever you drive is just pure satisfaction. Acceleration is great, and the gas mileage on 87 octane is great. I have no complaints, and I test drove ALL of the mid-size luxury cars and this car wins. Period. It won. The trunk space with the back seats down will easily handle our Costco and Sam's Club shopping trips. The quietness and super quality attention to details make this car a winner, no matter what luxury car you have been driving. I am extremely pleased. You will be too! Mazda's "Zoom Zoom" is infectious!!
Favorite Features
The key fob locking when in your pocket. The comfortable seats. The quality of paint and smoothness of corners and details! Just super build techniques. The quietness and solid ride! WOW! The flared front fenders with HID low beams and fog lights.This is a luxury car with performance, and affordable
Suggested Improvements
No suggestions, but plan to spend some time reading the brochures and owner's manual so you can operate all the features. I haven't mastered all of them yet! But daily I learn something.