2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
Update...now had car 2-years
By joellein on 10/17/12 08:59 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I wrote my first review shortly after I got this car in late November, 2010 (see posting below: "Great car if you like large"). Anyway, this is still functioning as a great car for me. It still seems too large, but I cannot complain about much at all. It's got almost 30K miles and the only trips to dealer service have been for tire/wheel rotations; I do my own oil change-really easy to do on this car. I love the car for long road trips; it's quiet, has power (not a lot extra, but certainly enough), and is really comfortable.

Great car, if you like large
By joellein on 02/02/11 11:36 AM (PST)

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I ended up turning in my leased '07 Mazda6 I sport value. That was a very nice car that I could have driven for another 3-5 years. But, with the zero interest loans on purchase of the new 2010 Mazda6 I decided to get one. This model has a few more features (auxillary audio input and rear spoiler) than the '07 model and is a bit quieter (less road and engine noise) and a bit more powerful engine for same gas mileage.

Good car
By RHB on 11/09/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Have had car now for three months. Nice car to drive. Had a manual 1988 626 previously for 23 years and that car, even old, gave much better mileage (27 city, 35 hwy) than this car; probably due to all the added built in features on 6. One cannot choose options as in old days. Performance ok now, cannot judge reliability after 3 months--maybe in 3 years. Appearance is good, trunk nice and big. Could only get black interior with manual and shows dirt quickly; Mazda should provide more interior options with this style. Seats are hard, lumbar feature not as useful for me as my old 626, wrong position. Good car with advanced features but old 626 was much sportier with better gas mileage

Not sure what to expect, but now happy
By The Saint on 07/24/10 15:22 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I transitioned from a European larger mid-size sedan (VW Passat TDI) to the Mazda6. He interiors are compatible in set up, luxury, & equipment positioning. The interior is well thought out and for the driver as well as passengers. The exterior is exceptional in appearance. The car handled like a dream in very heavy snow this past winter. The 4 cyl. is way under powered and the fuel economy is average when compared to my wife's 4 cyc Accord. The ac system is a bit weak and takes a long time to cool the interior compartment. Mazda seems to like the black interiors and I found it difficult to find a light interior. For the do-it-yourselfer, the vehicle is a delight. A value thus far.

MZR
By Kupo-Chan on 12/18/09 11:33 AM (PST)

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This new 6 drives and feel like a sports car, at the same time it offers comfortable seating for all 4 passenger. Plus enough room for extra storage. The gear shifts with little efforts and the clutch has low resistance. The shift knob position is just about right but the radio control is a little our of reach at my seating position but that's what controls on the wheel is for. The 2.5 MZR engine makes your driving experience is quit fun.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan in VA is:

$137 per month*