Used 2010 Mazda 6 i Grand Touring Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 6 model:

Zoom, zoom?
By Jim

2010 Mazda 6 Sedan i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

The car looks and rides great. Visibility is excellent and has all the bells and whistles; blue tooth, blind spot monitoring, Bose, heated leather, etc. What the car needs is a little more zoom in its zoom (another 20 or 30 HP would be real nice Overall - a good choice!

Blue tooth, Bose system, blind spot monitoring.

Up the power by 20-30 hp and it's a real winner

Great Car
By Daniel

2010 Mazda 6 Sedan i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

We were looking at different cars for about 2 months. started with the Camry, Altima, Maxima, Fusion, Malibu, Jetta - and none of these cars were as fun to drive as the Mazda6. Blind spot monitoring works great the Bose sound system is very good, great responsive 4 cylinder ride is smooth but not soft. We tried the car in the snow-wet-dry and it was great,on winter tires. My only complaint is the stock Michelin tires. I'll get the new Yokohama Avid Envigors in the spring. Other than the tires I can't find anything wrong with this car. The brakes are fantastic, the trunk space is more than enough. The interior is a lot nicer and friendlier than any other car in its class. Enjoy the ride!!!

Blind spot monitoring system, Bose sound system, firm ride. Gas mileage is pretty good. I am getting in the winter about 28 miles to the gallon, not bad. After the break in, I am sure it will get a bit better. Solid build.

I would only suggest a better tire choice by Mazda. As I said in my review, the Michelin is not the best in wet conditions. Other than the tires, I can't say anything bad about this car.

2010 Mazda 6i GT Sangria Red Mica
By mrchuck

2010 Mazda 6 Sedan i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I now have over 5500 miles on it. Just finished a round trip to the West Coast. Boy was this fun driving. Absolutely effortless and really enjoyed watching the miles just fly by. This is a road car! Everything works, no flaws or defects. Now let me tell you about changing the oil and filter yourself. I like to do my own and the Mazda engineers thought of people like me. There is a hole in the bottom plastic cover that allows the oil filter to be seen and absolutely easy to remove and replace. Exact same thing for the oil pan plug. Super thought and engineering on this means no mess, no drips. You could be wearing real nice clothes to do this!

Bose radio- best car system I have ever owned. Blind spot monitor on both door mirrors. FUN to watch them light up and warn you. Key fob in pocket lets only you open trunk, doors, while your friend standing next to you can't!! I demonstrate this all the time. Love the push button start.

Wish it had auto-door locks when you start to drive. Yes, it should really have this.

2010 Mazda 6i GT Sangria Red Mica
By mrchuck

2010 Mazda 6 Sedan i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

The new car smell of tan leather in a red car is a must! WOW! The tech features are outstanding. The Bose sound system is absolutely awesome. Comfort and quietness wherever you drive is just pure satisfaction. Acceleration is great, and the gas mileage on 87 octane is great. I have no complaints, and I test drove ALL of the mid-size luxury cars and this car wins. Period. It won. The trunk space with the back seats down will easily handle our Costco and Sam's Club shopping trips. The quietness and super quality attention to details make this car a winner, no matter what luxury car you have been driving. I am extremely pleased. You will be too! Mazda's "Zoom Zoom" is infectious!!

The key fob locking when in your pocket. The comfortable seats. The quality of paint and smoothness of corners and details! Just super build techniques. The quietness and solid ride! WOW! The flared front fenders with HID low beams and fog lights.This is a luxury car with performance, and affordable

No suggestions, but plan to spend some time reading the brochures and owner's manual so you can operate all the features. I haven't mastered all of them yet! But daily I learn something.