2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
Zoom, zoom?
By Jim on 11/01/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

The car looks and rides great. Visibility is excellent and has all the bells and whistles; blue tooth, blind spot monitoring, Bose, heated leather, etc. What the car needs is a little more zoom in its zoom (another 20 or 30 HP would be real nice Overall - a good choice!

Great Car
By Daniel on 01/17/10 10:47 AM (PST)

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

We were looking at different cars for about 2 months. started with the Camry, Altima, Maxima, Fusion, Malibu, Jetta - and none of these cars were as fun to drive as the Mazda6. Blind spot monitoring works great the Bose sound system is very good, great responsive 4 cylinder ride is smooth but not soft. We tried the car in the snow-wet-dry and it was great,on winter tires. My only complaint is the stock Michelin tires. I'll get the new Yokohama Avid Envigors in the spring. Other than the tires I can't find anything wrong with this car. The brakes are fantastic, the trunk space is more than enough. The interior is a lot nicer and friendlier than any other car in its class. Enjoy the ride!!!

2010 Mazda 6i GT Sangria Red Mica
By mrchuck on 11/28/09 07:20 AM (PST)

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I now have over 5500 miles on it. Just finished a round trip to the West Coast. Boy was this fun driving. Absolutely effortless and really enjoyed watching the miles just fly by. This is a road car! Everything works, no flaws or defects. Now let me tell you about changing the oil and filter yourself. I like to do my own and the Mazda engineers thought of people like me. There is a hole in the bottom plastic cover that allows the oil filter to be seen and absolutely easy to remove and replace. Exact same thing for the oil pan plug. Super thought and engineering on this means no mess, no drips. You could be wearing real nice clothes to do this!

2010 Mazda 6i GT Sangria Red Mica
By mrchuck on 09/23/09 15:58 PM (PDT)

2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

The new car smell of tan leather in a red car is a must! WOW! The tech features are outstanding. The Bose sound system is absolutely awesome. Comfort and quietness wherever you drive is just pure satisfaction. Acceleration is great, and the gas mileage on 87 octane is great. I have no complaints, and I test drove ALL of the mid-size luxury cars and this car wins. Period. It won. The trunk space with the back seats down will easily handle our Costco and Sam's Club shopping trips. The quietness and super quality attention to details make this car a winner, no matter what luxury car you have been driving. I am extremely pleased. You will be too! Mazda's "Zoom Zoom" is infectious!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan in VA is:

$137 per month*