Tons better than my 2008 Honda Accord
By MNA2002 on
2009 Mazda Mazda6 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)
I bought an '08 Accord in March 2008. It was plagued with fault brakes and other electrical problems. So, buh-bye Accord. I know Mazda owners and test drove the '09 6. I had parked by Accord next to a 6 at the dealer's. The 6 made the Accord look like a dowdy Buick. The 6 has had zero problems. The interior is 10 times better than the Accord. The power seat is fantastic for my long legs. On the highway I get 30 mpg -- the Accord got 33, so it's a little less. I like a reliable car, and I do believe that I have found it. I've read some unfortunate things about the current Accords. The 6 might not hold its resale value as much as the Accord, but I won't have the car repairs that Accord needs.
Favorite Features
The sporty sexy styling, the interior, the fit and finish, the ease of using the features such as the clock. The clock has 2 buttons 1 for hour 1 for minutes. Changing the clock is so easy to do without having to be a programmer and to execute some convoluted 12 step process
Suggested Improvements
There is no warning from the car if I have turned it off and am getting out of it. I had not realized that I had grown so dependent on hearing a reminder bell.
By bye03eclipse
on 03/15/11 23:03 PM (PDT)

Thank you for your review. My two top choices were actually between the 6 and an Accord, so your review was amazingly helpful for me. Exactly what I was looking for, without having to search through a lot of facts about each car.