2009 Mazda Mazda6 Consumer Review: Thrills of the new 6

2009 Mazda Mazda6 - Consumer Review

i Grand Touring Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Thrills of the new 6
By raya on

2009 Mazda Mazda6 i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I made a reservation and was about the buy a civic EX-L a couple of months ago but I decided to wait for the new 6. I haven't even considered camcordtima because I find them boring. It's worth the wait as I am always thrilled driving the new 6 everyday. The looks is sporty and gorgeous - the best in its class. Inside has a premium feel - luxurious and comfortable. Albeit the bigger size, the 6 did not lose the great handling that it was known for. I am averaging 23.5 - 24 MPG highway and city driving combined. I think a decent MPG rate on its size. Still have to put some more miles and years to test the reliability. For now, I will continue always looking forward driving my sexy six.

Favorite Features

Sporty and muscular looks, push button start, proximity entry, Bose stereo, auto sensing wiper, xenon headlights, BSM, stability control, moonroof, leather seats, welcome mode, great and sporty dash layout (controls are in the right spot) - very spacious and premium feel interior, lightings.

Suggested Improvements

Should have auto-doorlock option after engine start. Interior has quality materials but I prefer the shift knob to have leather wrap.