The Best Mid-Size Sedan
By Matt on
2009 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
The new redesigned Mazda6 exterior and interior and very nice. I bought the S Grand Touring. The 272hp is quite powerful. I have clocked the car going from 0-60 in 6.1 secs. According to Edmunds.com, "the Mazda 6 is more powerful and quicker than the Total Camry, Honda Accord, Nissan Altima, and Ford Fusion. For the price, it is actually the most powerful car you can drive. Love the blind spot monitoring system. The leather seats are very comfortable. It is nice to have heated seats in the winter. Love the Bose system. The car has wonderful steering and control. The 5 star crash test rating gives me a piece of mind. I love the headlights. Overall, I love the car. I recommend it.
Favorite Features
The power is wonderful. I am getting 21.5 city/ 28 highway with the V6 engine. Love the blind spot monitoring system. The Bose system is great! Satellite radio is nice. Heated leather seats are great.
Suggested Improvements
I would recommend to Mazda to put turn signals on the mirrors like they have on the CX-9. That is the only improvement I can think of.