2009 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: Sadly Itching to Trade-In

2009 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

i Sport Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

Sadly Itching to Trade-In
By hey! on

2009 Mazda 6 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

CONS. - The bumpers and the body paint do not match (white). The cheap plastic front air vent/fog light covers. The paint got scratched the day I drove it off the lot. The red radio display reflects off the windshield (very distracting). The windshield wipers are not fast enough in heavy rain and they shake my car when I'm stopped. The interior handles for my seat feel like they are going to snap off. The gauges and steering wheel are difficult to line up. Condensation inside headlight covers. Little headroom. Front int. lights too bright. The low beams draw a sharp line in my view. PROS - Good mpg. Roomy trunk. Big back seat. 5 star ratings. Side airbags. Reliable. Unique styling.

I bought the base model with no features. That may be the reason I'm so unhappy with the car. I wish I had better things to say about it. I love the way it looks and I'm proud to drive it.

Paint quality ! The fact that the paint does not match up on all the panels drives me crazy.