2009 Mazda Mazda6 3.7L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Zoom Zoom Mazda 6

2009 Mazda Mazda6 - Consumer Review

s Grand Touring Sedan (3.7L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Zoom Zoom Mazda 6
By jb26wcu on

2009 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I got a Black Mazda 6 3.7l V6 Gran Touring with Black Leather. I really believe the car is the best in its class. It has more styling than the accord, camry, malibu or altima. It is the fastest in its class too. If everyone in the market for an altima or accord test drove the mazda I believe it would out sell both. My sister has the v4 altima and the only thing that is better about her car then mine is I think the leather is of better quality in the altima. Other than that Mazda wins on every level!

Favorite Features

The Smart Key system, Blind Sport Monitoring is very helpful/useful and the rain sensing windshield wipers are also cool.

Suggested Improvements

I wish they made the v6 in manual, used a better quality of leather on the seats. Make the Display on the radio larger and make the car faster. A 0-60 time under 6.0 would be great!
By b0r3dguy
on 06/05/11 23:57 PM (PDT)

Umm...i think this user forgot to click the # of Stars for his/her review. Based on the review text, it sounds like either a 4 or 5 star review.

By 09mazda6gts
on 07/04/14 05:38 AM (PDT)

I own this car and would have to agree with the assessment of it's power. I usually get 300 to 350 on a tank. Maybe 400 if it's all highway and driving the speed limit. I recently took a road trip and rented an Altima. I was very impressed with the mileage, as I got 600 miles out of each tank. I'm thinking of buying one. I won't be getting rid of the Mazda though because it's just too much fun to drive.