Nice Ride
By Mr MIke on
2009 Mazda Mazda6 s Sport 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
Ok, so I have been looking for a long while. Had an 04 Accord. The new Accord was the same car I was driving, just ehhh bigger. Camry...drives like an old lady car. Malibu.. bluetooth only comes with that OnStar thing? Nope. The 6 was the best looking of that bunch and seriously fun to drive. Smooth power. At first I was thinking the lane change thing was a gimmick but I actually love it and did from the first time I got on the freeway. What can I say this car fits me perfect, not too flashy and takes care of business.
Favorite Features
Lane change, bluetooth, memory seat. The radio is nice to. Good thing beacsuse I doubt you could ever find an aftermarket radio to fit that kind of a space. I like the trip meter also, my Accord was lacking that.
Suggested Improvements
Folding mirriors. Tone down the wind/road noise and tone up the engine note. I expected it to growl a little more. Maybe shave a few pounds off the car and improve the fuel econ. I don't care now because gas is $1.65 but I don't want to start crying about mileage when gas jumps to $4.