Best Value in Class
By Fun to Drive on
2009 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
I have owned the Mazda6 for almost a year now. I have over 11,000 miles and have not had any problems with the Mazda6. The acceleration is amazing. I have clocked my Mazda6 from 0-60 in 6.0 Seconds. I have raced an Acura TL, Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Ford Fusion, Nissan Altima and beat them all. You must buy the 3.7 liter though, because it's more fun to drive. I test drove both engines and the 2.5 liter is not as fun. The gas mileage is great for a V6 at 272 horse power and 269 pound feet of torque. I am getting 22 city/29 highway. The Mazda6 still drives as good as the day I bought it. I love the quality of the Mazda6. I would recommend the Mazda6 to anyone.
Favorite Features
Blind spot monitor system, Bose system, heated seats, gauges, Style, front lights, and the power. The handling is awesome as well. The front lights are amazing. I can see very far down the road when driving in city and canyons.
Suggested Improvements
Automatic locking system when car is moving. The Mazda3 has this feature. Once the Mazda3 passes 10 miles per hour the doors lock. Turn signals on the mirrors like the Mazda3 and CX-9.