2009 Mazda Mazda6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
Just Got 1st 2009 Mazda 6
By tuan on 08/07/08 13:53 PM (PDT)

2009 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

after doing research for countless hours, days, i finally decided to get the 2009 mazda 6 sedan. The car is beautiful, from outside to inside. I have test drove the new Accord, the new Altima, and I had the new 2009 Camry SE. None of them compare to this car. This car looks better then them all and drives better. I am a little skeptical on the reliability issue, since it isn't Toyota, Honda, or Nissan. But regardless, this car is awesome. it has things that only luxury cars like the BMW or Benz has. I believe this car will put Mazda on the same map with the Hondas, Toyotas, and Nissans.

Brought the First 2009 Mazda 6
By Hoysum81 on 08/07/08 08:07 AM (PDT)

2009 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I just got the new 2009 Mazda 6 yesterday. it was the first one brought in the whole New York. I got the S Grand Touring, the V6 one. It's a beautiful car. I was about to get the Nissan Altima, but after hours, hours of research, I decided to wait for the Mazda 6, and it was definitely worth the wait and all the time I put into researching cars. I have test driven Accords, Altimas, Camrys, Acuras, and none of them drive better then the 2009 Mazda 6. besides the driving, the car is beautiful from outside to inside. Everyone that is looking for a new car should definitely give the 2009 Mazda 6 a look. I believe this will change the way people look at Mazda cars now.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Mazda Mazda6 in WA is:

$164 per month*