2009 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
Looks Hot, Runs Hot
By Tonebone1 on 07/27/10 04:59 AM (PDT)

2009 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second Mazda6. My first was was a 2006. I love to drive my Madza6, especially with the V6 it has. However, recently it has been running hot. I had to get it towed once because of this issue, and had to return it to the shop for the same thing a few days later. The service person advised me that it was a manufacturer defect. Needless to say, the car is still in the shop. Other than that, the car with its unique look, is fun to drive. Interior features can be improved like the Aux plug that is located in the armrest isn't convenient (why not put one on the radio). Folding mirrors with turn signal would be nice.

great car for the money
By Gary R. on 11/04/09 09:42 AM (PST)

2009 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Nice car for the money. A REAL performer in town and on the road. I get 28mpg @ 65mph with cruise on. A fast car off the line/stoplights.(get the V-6) Roomy, comfortable interior, trunk has ample room. Handling is comparable to my Mazda Miata Convertible and is great in the twisties. I drove Camry, Accord and Altima and they are 4 cylinder plus more expensive. Mazda gives you more car for less money.

Nice Ride
By Mr MIke on 12/25/08 00:57 AM (PST)

2009 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Ok, so I have been looking for a long while. Had an 04 Accord. The new Accord was the same car I was driving, just ehhh bigger. Camry...drives like an old lady car. Malibu.. bluetooth only comes with that OnStar thing? Nope. The 6 was the best looking of that bunch and seriously fun to drive. Smooth power. At first I was thinking the lane change thing was a gimmick but I actually love it and did from the first time I got on the freeway. What can I say this car fits me perfect, not too flashy and takes care of business.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan in VA is:

$131 per month*