2008 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: Couldn't be any happier

2008 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

s Grand Touring Sedan (3.0L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Couldn't be any happier
By Brian on

2008 Mazda 6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my '08 Mazda6 GTS within the last few weeks; I took delivery on Saturday 5/3. This car flies down the road without even noticing it. In addition, I tell people it is like you are floating and not even driving cause of how amazing the ride is. On the GT it has the "cockpit red" for all the gauges and readouts which keeps things clear and easy on the eyes, esp at night. The Bose sound system is ridiculous which definitely gets people's attention when driving with the windows down. The leather seats are very comfortable and you can sit in them for a prolonged time without aching or stiffening up. The HID headlights are awesome for night driving clearly lighting up the road.

For all the research and time I took for my new car purchase, this was worth it like I can't believe. I love the entire car and everything in it so I don't have "favorite features."

Memory control for front seats, built-in iPod hookup, center console lid to hide the cup-holders when not in use.