Nice Car for the money
By raddad2 on
2008 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)
I just bought the 6-Sport Value edition. I really like the car's exterior appearance. Mine is black with the rear spoiler. Interior is nice but not overwhelming. I did not look at the upgraded models so I don't want to rate the interior too much since mine is pretty much just standard equipment but is still comfortable enough for the daily commute. The sunroof is nice but not really needed much in Seattle area. The drive is nice even with the small 4 cyl. 2.3 lt. engine, smooth shifting and gets up to speed just fine. Headroom is a little tight if your a taller person and rear seat area is a little cramped but is fine for a family with two young children. Fun to drive... zoom-zoom!
Favorite Features
Sporty exterior including headlight assembly. In dash 6 CD changer and power sunroof are nice features. Overall driving experience is fun.
Suggested Improvements
I own two Mazdas, the '08 6 and a '07 CX9 neither have the automatic locking doors or a meter for fuel telling you how many miles there are left in the tank like my previous two vehicles that were 6 and 7 years older. Fuel economy is good but not as good as I had expected from either Mazda.