More trunk room than my '01 Maxima!
By John Wilson on
2008 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)
Two months into this car with a little over 4200 miles on the odometer. Only negative was a bad AC compressor at 2k miles but was fixed within 4 hours. Car drives and rides nice with plenty of room for the family including the boys baseball gear and a couple of chairs. I was looking at used Pontiac G6s when I found this one and couldn't be happier. Average mileage with 5 speed with mostly city driving is a low of 25 mpg and a high of 29 mpg so far with things only looking better as the car gets more broken in. So much better than the Maxima at 19 - 23 mpg which also asked for premium fuel. VERY happy with my new MAZDA6!
Favorite Features
Gas mileage. Comfort. Smooth shifting manual transmission. Cloth interior is of good quality and very comfortable.
Suggested Improvements
Paint chips easily - better clear coat needed. Floor mats are starting to show wear already. Bought all-weather Mazda mats but should come standard. better insulation in floor and ceiling. When it rains it sounds very hollow in the roof area. Spin on oil filter instead of canister filter.