Used 2008 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Touring Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Mazda Mazda6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:

Japanese BMW, they werent kidding !!!
By Rored

2008 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first brand new car, I first drove a rental from Hertz and was impressed. The car has met and exceeded my expectations, I've put on 24,000 miles and the car still drives like brand new, I've driven cross country, in snow, on country roads, the car has never failed my expectations. The interior is classy, bose, sirius, and the controls are superb, I would take this anyday over the 2009. Th dealership and follow up experience was excellent, I dont think I could have asked for anything better for value. If there are any left and you are looking for a 4 door, this is the one to buy !!!

Favorite Features

The automatic Ac, the bose speakers, the soft red glow.

Couldn't be any happier
By Brian

2008 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my '08 Mazda6 GTS within the last few weeks; I took delivery on Saturday 5/3. This car flies down the road without even noticing it. In addition, I tell people it is like you are floating and not even driving cause of how amazing the ride is. On the GT it has the "cockpit red" for all the gauges and readouts which keeps things clear and easy on the eyes, esp at night. The Bose sound system is ridiculous which definitely gets people's attention when driving with the windows down. The leather seats are very comfortable and you can sit in them for a prolonged time without aching or stiffening up. The HID headlights are awesome for night driving clearly lighting up the road.

Favorite Features

For all the research and time I took for my new car purchase, this was worth it like I can't believe. I love the entire car and everything in it so I don't have "favorite features."

Suggested Improvements

Memory control for front seats, built-in iPod hookup, center console lid to hide the cup-holders when not in use.

My first Mazda purchase
By My first Mazda

2008 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The V6 is the only engine to get in this car, but Mazda needs to squeeze more mileage out of each gallon of gas, the way Toyota powerplants do. Traction control system is great. Comfortable size car, and agile. Looks great, too. Quality of materials is good and the quality of the finished product is very good.

Favorite Features

Grand Touring trim level is more upscale than I expected.

Suggested Improvements

Needs to get more miles out of a gallon of gas. My wife has a new Camry with a bigger and more powerful V6 than this Mazda, and the Camry gets better mileage.