Used 2008 Mazda 6 s Touring Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Mazda 6

View reviews for a specific 6 model:

Disappointed
By dyna

2008 Mazda 6 s Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Actually, this probably isn't a bad little car. The problem may be that I'm comparing it to my previous car, a Saab 9-3, which cost the SAME amount of money to lease as the Mazda! I guess I didn't appreciate it's turbo engine and excellent gas mileage while I had it. I'm certainly feeling like I'm getting less for the same price. The Mazda's a "cute" car, but not overly impressive for the price. It's slow on the uptake, but rides nicely once it gets going. The seats are comfy and it definitely is a fun car to drive. The dash, however, looks like what it is, cheap plastic. Frankly, I'm having "leaser's remorse". Unfortunately I have another 3 years in this car.

I love the Bose Sound System and the mute button on the steering wheel. Vision out the front window is great.

Automatic power door locks! Also, the stereo system doesn't have text, showing the song title and artist. The automatic headlights really aren't automatic...just on all of the time. A more colorful dash (less bright red) would be great.