Used 2008 Mazda 6 i Sport Value Edition Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 6 model:

Sporty Middy
By N23

2008 Mazda 6 i Sport Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Wanted to buy a 4 door after owning 2 sports cars, (Integra & Prelude). Looks fantastic in dark cherry mica. Performance is ok as automatic hunts or lingers when driving with a lead foot. Gotta agree about the gas mileage. 4 cyl is mid to low 20s so far in the city. Love the stock wheels and stock body kit the 6 comes with. Glad Mazda has the monochrome look in style.

Beautiful style. Red gauges (like my 00 Prelude :) ) Solid body, smooth handling so far. Haven't taken in on the B roads yet but soon will.

What's with the radio that can't be changed out without a $$$$ kit? Media should be for an ipod but can't get it sorted.

My new baby
By amy

2008 Mazda 6 i Sport Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I always wanted my Mazda 6 and I just bought one. I can't sleep just knowing it's in my driveway. It took me 2 years to get it but I did thanks Mazda I love your Mazda 6. It's my new baby

the drive the look the feel the safety and the mpg

none don't change a thing please, it's a great sport and family car

I'm in love with this vehicle!
By Anthony

2008 Mazda 6 i Sport Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Purchased the vehicle used first week of March. 46,800 miles at purchase. So far I have put about 750 miles on the vehicle and I have to say - I love this car after only owning it for 3 weeks. One word of warning - if you're single and have a computer building background, this car may make you want to customize or "tune" it to at least an extent.

Sexy & FUN-2-DRIVE! - Awesome pickup for a I4. Steering feels like your one with the car. ABS & TCS. 30 second auto- locks a good feature. Safe (5* front 5* side impact tests.) INGENIOUS shifting pattern on the manumatic - putting neutral right above drive and offsetting Reverse to the upper right.

Gas mileage could be better - but fair for the power. Averaging 24.1 MPG 50% CTY 50% HWY over 2 fill-ups. Performance all-weather tires included have mediocre traction in snow. Expensive to install aftermarket radio.

So Good
By Alex from WV

2008 Mazda 6 i Sport Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I love my mazda6. It is so fun to drive but yet it is comfortable. They had the grey which turned to have a periwinkle hint in it. That's my only complaint. Besides that it is the best car I have ever had.

Lots of features, fun to drive, comfortable, only $10000 for an 08, love the color inside

Make the grey outside a little less purple

So Thankful it WAS a Mazda!
By Robin

2008 Mazda 6 i Sport Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

WAS a beautiful car. Until.... the accident which I believe saved my daughters life! Rolled a couple of times and did not crush the roof to the seats!!! Was totally amazed! THANK YOU! I will buy another one!!

Like them all.