2007 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: A Very Smart Buy!

2007 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

s Sport Value Edition 4dr Hatchback (3.0L V6 6-speed Automatic)

A Very Smart Buy!
By Mysticman89 on

2007 Mazda 6 s Sport Value Edition 4dr Hatchback (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car is just absolutely amazing. I am going to hold on to this car until it dies pretty much. It gets me where i need to go and I have no regrets for buying it. I think the people that get on here and complain about this magnificent car must have obviously been spoiled by cars such as Mercedes or Lexus. The seats are not uncomfortable and the fuel economy is a lot better than most cars. If I can drive this car 868 miles from IA to AL without complaining about uncomfortable seats then no one should.

I love all of the storage space of this 5 door. I wish Mazda still made attractive 5 doors like mine. The 2007 Mazda 6 just looks so unique compared to other vehicles. The tail lights are very cute and the interior does not look cheap as someone said on here. It shimmers in the sunlight.

The only improvement i can really think of is to make these cars in convertibles. They would be so much more fun to drive. Also, they need to keep the beep feature for all the button on the interior. It would be cool if you could change to different beep settings.