2007 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: Love this car!

2007 Mazda 6 Sedan - Consumer Review

Love this car!
By Mel on

2007 Mazda 6 i Sport Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I just love this car! I have had it for 2 weeks now and the interior layout is well done as is the exterior. It looks like a peppy midsize car and the performance backs it up. There is a larger turning radius but that was expected with the 17" wheels vs. the 14" on my last car. The traction control and ABS perform wonderfully and those commenting about the wonderful visability through the windshield hit the nail on the head. The red dash lighting is friendly on the eyes when driving at night. Rear passenger map lights, CD changer, numerous storage spaces and comfy seats are also appreciated bonuses in this car. I suggest a test drive. It doesn't take long to get comfy in one.

The overall style and the engine response. I was nervous about "downgrading" to a 4cyl but this car has got plenty of horses to satisfy my lead foot. The cup holders are deep enough to hold my coffee in place perfectly. I love the power seat, red dash lighting, the key/remote and the big trunk.

Really the only complaint I have is that with the large front view I feel like I'm going slower so I constantly have to watch the speedometer... but then again, that's not a fault of the car. Oh, I do agree that the doors have to be shut a bit heavily but it's an easy thing to adapt to.