2007 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: Loads of fun, but...

2007 Mazda 6 Hatchback - Consumer Review

Loads of fun, but...
By Barb on

2007 Mazda 6 i Sport Value Edition 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Mazda6 Sport Value Edition hatchback for just over a year and have 25,000 miles on it. This is a fun car with lots of pep. It looks very cool and looks like it's driving even when it is parked. But the seats are not comfortable for me, the blinds spots are too large to be safe and the turning radius is horrendous. Not to mention the Michelin stock tires are terrible in the snow. I'm old enough to have driven rear-wheel drive cars in Minnesota winters so it's not that I'm a new driver. I think the TCS and ABS are probably good, but the tires are awful. Again, really cool car and fun to drive, but too many negatives to want to keep this car very long. Horrible resale!

Exterior looks... what a hot car! Love the hatchback and fold down seats. I think the hatchbook looks better than the sedan! Love the steering wheel audio controls.

Turning radius has got to be reduced!! This car is very difficult to park. Cheap-looking dashboard materials. Poor visibility when lane-changing.