2007 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: It's the small things...

2007 Mazda 6 Sedan - Consumer Review

It's the small things...
By 6 or 3 humm?... on

2007 Mazda 6 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Overall, my Mazda has done everything and more. The long trips and are comfortable and short trips are quick! I enjoy the tight and quick response handling. As for quick comparison, my last car was a Ford SHO and I would have to say that the 4-cylinder in the Mazda really moves when you go from point A to point B safely.

The sport shifter, amazing! The windows that roll down when you hold the unlock button down after pressing it twice... way cool. I call it my H.R.S. (Heat Reducing System) I use it in the summer time all the time. Sometimes even when donít have to, itís how I introduce my car to friends and family.

Gear ratio needs longer intervals. Brighter headlights. "T" release sensor on the automatic sport shifting option for reverse would be a plus. Turn off traction control in snow. Pulling onto a busy road when it has just snowed causes the TCS to activate due to tire slip stopping me in traffic. Deadly