2007 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
3rdTimesACharm
By Cheddar on 08/19/07 17:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Sport Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is the third Mazda I've owned (my trade in was a 1992 B2600, original owner, with 176,000 and still running strong). This 6 has been a blast to drive. First tank of gas got 28mpg. Good leg room in the back. We've have 5 people in the car and didn't feel cramped. A 5 speed is the way to go if you drive a manual.

Hoped for More
By letrbuk on 08/15/07 19:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The 6 is a sharp looking little car. Get behind the wheel and the V6 gets you up and moving promptly. Throttle response is quick, though if pressed too hard the engine is prone to rev hard in search of power. The 6 speed auto is especially fun in manual mode, but the close ratios make shifting a busy job. Fuel economy does not appear to reap the benefits of 6 gears, no matter who is shifting. Heading down the road/highway, however, subtle hints creep in that this is not the "touring" car its package advertises. Road noise is fairly high and presents a stiff challenge to the meager standard stereo. The ride, while absolutely stable, is not necessarily smooth and is tiresome on extended trips.

Go Mazda
By Mazda Man on 07/12/07 14:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Sport Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I drove a V6 Mazda 626 for 11 years until it was totaled in an accident. I reluctantly decided to go with a 4 cylinder this time to save gas. New car does not pick up as fast, but the shifting is very smooth and the power is quite sufficient. Interior is all black, which turns out to look rather sporty from the outside. Seats are very comfortable microfiber with good side bolster support. Driver visibility is terrific, especially out of the front window - better than in my old 626. Engine noise is very low and the ride is smooth. IMHO, the 6i is the best new car value for the money.

Good looking car
By KO on 07/12/07 10:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I first bought the MZ3 and I really liked it. It was the special edition. I had some registration problems and the dealer had to take the car back and I was a little upset. Nevertheless, the dealer made it right by offering another car and I looked at the MZ6. I didn't like it as much as my MZ3 sp at first but now I am so glad I got it. It is bigger, mpg is similiar to MZ3, heavier ride, and sharp to look at. For the money you cannot find a better car.

Loving my new Mazda6
By bdl on 06/30/07 16:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I have not owned the car very long but it is fun to drive. I have had nothing but compliments and friends have been impressed with how comfortable the seats are.

Great value!
By Great value! on 06/22/07 20:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Sport Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Just purchased the 2007 Mazda6i sports value edition. Love the look of the car inside and out. Great looking 17" wheels and love the feel behind the wheel. I purchased the Smokestone exterior color with black fabic interior. Love the way the dashboard lights up at night in red. Good gas mileage and I like the 2.3L 4cyl automatic. Good value for the money spent.

Mazda Zoom Zoom
By sar3000 on 06/17/07 14:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Sport Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first new car in 20 years and it's awesome. The styling blows away Honda and Toyota. So far after 6 months there have been NO issues except it requires a weekly washing. Everyone loves to ride in "zoom zoom".

Love it
By Steve & Renea on 06/08/07 23:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

We replaced a 2000 Honda Accord with the 2007 Mazda 6s grand touring. So far the car has been great. We love the style and comfort.The performance is decent but the Accords and Camrys have more horsepower. We have 9100 miles and the car hasn't had any problems. The only real complaint we have is the Pirelli 18" tires that came on the grand touring are noisy, but this is expected for performance tires.

Great Car!
By Tim C on 05/29/07 21:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

This car is a great daily-driver. The ride is smooth and the car handles beautifully. The Bose system sounds great.

By Wally on 05/28/07 06:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 Sedan i Sport Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is a lot of fun to drive. Before making the purchase I did a lot of research and drove almost all of the comparable sedans. I compare the Mazda 6 to the VW Passat, and I really feel they are quite comparable in ride and handling. I just really feel for the money there is not a better deal out there. I have averaged 27 MPG in mixed driving situations, which is quite an improvement since I almost always am a Mopar/Chrysler/Dodge guy. I like the fact the car is assembled in the USA by UAW workers. That was really the tipping point in my decision to purchase this over a Mazda 3, or some other sedan.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.