2007 Mazda Mazda6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
I LOVE THIS CAR!
By Gord on 01/18/08 18:32 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

This is a FANTASTIC car! I like the more muscular look of the car when compared with the Camrys, Altimas and Accords. This car says, "Look out! I'm Comin'!" I'm exceptionally pleased with the car and highly recommend it.

Best value Japanese sedan
By Greg on 01/17/08 11:37 AM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Drove the accord and civic and altima, they could not touch the Mazda 6. I found the Mazda more comfortable and sportier than the hondas and the altima look is just not for me. MPG is very good in the 4 cyl version and has the power of a 6cyl. Stereo and controls are great unless you think good music only has bass in it. Seating is very roomy and comfortable, options in the value package are perfect. Great car a little noisy on the road but a body underseal will take care of that, usually depends on the road texture. Blue Hi beam indicator is like a laser beam when contrasted with cool red dash lts.

Love this car!
By Mel on 01/05/08 18:10 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I just love this car! I have had it for 2 weeks now and the interior layout is well done as is the exterior. It looks like a peppy midsize car and the performance backs it up. There is a larger turning radius but that was expected with the 17" wheels vs. the 14" on my last car. The traction control and ABS perform wonderfully and those commenting about the wonderful visability through the windshield hit the nail on the head. The red dash lighting is friendly on the eyes when driving at night. Rear passenger map lights, CD changer, numerous storage spaces and comfy seats are also appreciated bonuses in this car. I suggest a test drive. It doesn't take long to get comfy in one.

This is a fun car
By Jeff Lewsader on 01/03/08 08:55 AM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport Value Edition 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car based on its looks, performance and price. You get a great handling car with good gas mileage for a great price. I have owned the car for just over a year and have only had 1 minor warranty repair. I love the hatchback and the fact that I can lower the back seats from either the cabin or the hatch (trunk).

Perfect, for its price
By Dick Tater on 12/13/07 13:47 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car (4 cyl 5 speed sport value edition) is really hard to beat. Probably a more expensive car, like a BMW, Mercedes, or Cadillac CTS could beat it in many respects. But, for the money (around 20K), this car is unbeatable. Everything about it is well thought-out. I love the size-- not too big, not too small.

Very good value
By Happy _overall on 11/27/07 13:09 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the 4-cyl, 5-speed Value Edition after driving a 4-cyl Altima for 7 years. The value is unbeatable, it looks great, excellent handling, good gas mileage. The interior is good, with a number of features I did not expect at this price. Front seats are very supportive. The ride is stiff but not harsh. The engine is not as responsive as Altima's, and does not feel as strong. Another complaint is somewhat short gearing, the engine is close to 3k revs at 60 mph; it gets buzzy at higher speeds and MPG suffers. The stereo sounds great, but there is occasional static on FM stations; this did not happen in any other car.

Ok, I guess
By Admoc on 11/05/07 19:16 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I traded my Mazda6 i Sport for this new GT V6 model thinking it would be much better. I was thrilled with my 4 cylinder car, and I really cannot notice much more zoom-zoom in this new one, unless I'm going up a hill. Nice new features that can be found in luxury cars. Gas mileage is horrible even reving the car low with a stick shift, but it was to be expected coming from Mazda. Everyone admires my car. Although I would recommend getting a GT I with 4 cylinder instead of an S with a V6.

Zoom Zoom Indeed
By chris court on 11/04/07 05:19 AM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Fun car to drive. Handles extremely well. Very responsive steering and suspension is a great balance between a good ride and great control. Excellent vision through front windshield. Love just everything about the car. My only complaint driving is the car does not coast well when you take your foot off the gas. You can feel the downshifting as you coast up to a stop sign. It took some getting used to. I kept coming up short to lights and stop signs and would have to reaccelerate. Only automatic I have driven that does this. Dealership says this is the Mazda transmission.

Love It So Far!!
By Owned Many Cars on 11/02/07 13:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love to drive this car!! It's like a go cart on steroids. Zoom Zoom Zoom!!! From handling to get up and go it has plenty to keep it interesting. I also get a lot of "cool car" comments. Brakes and handling are also pretty nice (hence the go cart comment). I used to go through cars a lot, but so far I think I'll be keeping this one.

A Great Car So Far
By Chris on 10/10/07 18:14 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

Bought the i Touring automatic in July, and have 8500 miles already. The only complaints so far are that acceleration is sluggish with the A/C on, and that the A/C doesn't blow as cold as I'm used to. This is a great family hauler with sporty looks; much more masculine than the Accord/Passat/Camry/Sonata bunch. Averaging 27 mpg in mixed driving and 32 in straight highway driving. So far, I'm pleased.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.