2007 Mazda Mazda6 Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
07 Mazda 6 2.3 hatch
By nevans on 12/31/08 15:27 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 Hatchback i Sport Value Edition 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned Hondas, VWs, a Peugeot, and a Mazda GLC. If I had the cash I would buy a GTI, or BMW, but the 6 is a nice affordable alternative. Good handling and the 2.3 with a stick has enough power to be interesting. The hatch is what sold me. Room for skis and a couiple of bikes. Good car on snow and ice. I put on minus one, 16 inch wheels Nokia studded snows. Use the standard 17's in the summer. Like a lot of cars today there is lack of tie down hooks on the frame, which make it diffcult to pull out of a ditch

Loads of fun, but...
By Barb on 03/28/08 18:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 Hatchback i Sport Value Edition 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Mazda6 Sport Value Edition hatchback for just over a year and have 25,000 miles on it. This is a fun car with lots of pep. It looks very cool and looks like it's driving even when it is parked. But the seats are not comfortable for me, the blinds spots are too large to be safe and the turning radius is horrendous. Not to mention the Michelin stock tires are terrible in the snow. I'm old enough to have driven rear-wheel drive cars in Minnesota winters so it's not that I'm a new driver. I think the TCS and ABS are probably good, but the tires are awful. Again, really cool car and fun to drive, but too many negatives to want to keep this car very long. Horrible resale!

This is a fun car
By Jeff Lewsader on 01/03/08 08:55 AM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 Hatchback i Sport Value Edition 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car based on its looks, performance and price. You get a great handling car with good gas mileage for a great price. I have owned the car for just over a year and have only had 1 minor warranty repair. I love the hatchback and the fact that I can lower the back seats from either the cabin or the hatch (trunk).

One Great Car
By tim on 12/11/06 19:40 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 Hatchback i Sport Value Edition 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is our first Mazda and it won't be our last. This car is great. Fit, finish, and quality are all exemplary. Though only a 4 cylinder it has ample power for merging and round town driving. Ease of maneuvering make this car fun to drive on the highway or in a parking lot. Very quiet interior and first rate materials abound. Hatchback model looks better than the sedan! Price versus features can not be beat by anyone and all the standard safety features make this a great family car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.