2007 Mazda Mazda6 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mazda6 model:
Ok, I guess
By Admoc on 11/05/07 19:16 PM (PST)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I traded my Mazda6 i Sport for this new GT V6 model thinking it would be much better. I was thrilled with my 4 cylinder car, and I really cannot notice much more zoom-zoom in this new one, unless I'm going up a hill. Nice new features that can be found in luxury cars. Gas mileage is horrible even reving the car low with a stick shift, but it was to be expected coming from Mazda. Everyone admires my car. Although I would recommend getting a GT I with 4 cylinder instead of an S with a V6.

Love It So Far!!
By Owned Many Cars on 11/02/07 13:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love to drive this car!! It's like a go cart on steroids. Zoom Zoom Zoom!!! From handling to get up and go it has plenty to keep it interesting. I also get a lot of "cool car" comments. Brakes and handling are also pretty nice (hence the go cart comment). I used to go through cars a lot, but so far I think I'll be keeping this one.

Good looking car
By KO on 07/12/07 10:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I first bought the MZ3 and I really liked it. It was the special edition. I had some registration problems and the dealer had to take the car back and I was a little upset. Nevertheless, the dealer made it right by offering another car and I looked at the MZ6. I didn't like it as much as my MZ3 sp at first but now I am so glad I got it. It is bigger, mpg is similiar to MZ3, heavier ride, and sharp to look at. For the money you cannot find a better car.

Love it
By Steve & Renea on 06/08/07 23:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Mazda Mazda6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

We replaced a 2000 Honda Accord with the 2007 Mazda 6s grand touring. So far the car has been great. We love the style and comfort.The performance is decent but the Accords and Camrys have more horsepower. We have 9100 miles and the car hasn't had any problems. The only real complaint we have is the Pirelli 18" tires that came on the grand touring are noisy, but this is expected for performance tires.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.