Used 2007 Mazda 6 s Grand Touring Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 6 model:

2007 Mazda 6 base model
By Kyra Price

2007 Mazda 6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Bought my car from a private seller for $2,000. The car had 178,000 miles on it, and I had to replace the brakes, windshield, and replaced a motor mount. Granted it has 178,000 miles, it gets great gas mileage (on average 27 combo), and it had never had new parts until I got it. Everything runs great besides there is a short in the stereo somewhere.

Ok, I guess
By Admoc

2007 Mazda 6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I traded my Mazda6 i Sport for this new GT V6 model thinking it would be much better. I was thrilled with my 4 cylinder car, and I really cannot notice much more zoom-zoom in this new one, unless I'm going up a hill. Nice new features that can be found in luxury cars. Gas mileage is horrible even reving the car low with a stick shift, but it was to be expected coming from Mazda. Everyone admires my car. Although I would recommend getting a GT I with 4 cylinder instead of an S with a V6.

Love the driver's seat with the leather and lumbar support. Xenon adjustable lights are a great! 18" pirellis are like glue to the ground.

Automatic door locks after shifting to 2nd gear, Gas mileage!! Gas mileage!!!

Love It So Far!!
By Owned Many Cars

2007 Mazda 6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love to drive this car!! It's like a go cart on steroids. Zoom Zoom Zoom!!! From handling to get up and go it has plenty to keep it interesting. I also get a lot of "cool car" comments. Brakes and handling are also pretty nice (hence the go cart comment). I used to go through cars a lot, but so far I think I'll be keeping this one.

The Bose system, snappy engine, handling, brakes, power sun roof, leather seats, rims & tires.

Good looking car
By KO

2007 Mazda 6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I first bought the MZ3 and I really liked it. It was the special edition. I had some registration problems and the dealer had to take the car back and I was a little upset. Nevertheless, the dealer made it right by offering another car and I looked at the MZ6. I didn't like it as much as my MZ3 sp at first but now I am so glad I got it. It is bigger, mpg is similiar to MZ3, heavier ride, and sharp to look at. For the money you cannot find a better car.

Stylish features, leather seats, bose system, gas mileage.

Improve the passenger seat adjustments. It sticks sometimes. Also the trunk latch does not close on the first time pushed down.

Love it
By Steve & Renea

2007 Mazda 6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

We replaced a 2000 Honda Accord with the 2007 Mazda 6s grand touring. So far the car has been great. We love the style and comfort.The performance is decent but the Accords and Camrys have more horsepower. We have 9100 miles and the car hasn't had any problems. The only real complaint we have is the Pirelli 18" tires that came on the grand touring are noisy, but this is expected for performance tires.

Styling, comfort, Bose stereo, fun to drive.

More power to compete with other cars in its class.